Your Family Fun Sportsman Club
2017-2018 Dues Collection Schedule
13th Saturday 9am to 12 noon
17th Wednesday 6pm to 7:30 pm
20th Saturday 9am to 12 noon
22nd Monday 6pm to 7:30 pm
and after the meeting
31st Wednesday 6pm to 7:30
3rd Saturday 9am to 12 noon
4th Wednesday 6pm to 7:30 pm
17th Saturday 9am to 12 noon
26th Monday 6pm to 7:30 pm
and after the meeting
28th Wednesday 6pm to 7:30 pm
1st Saturday 9am to 12 noon
2017-2018 Dues are as follows:
Senior $50.00 65 years and older
Junior $35.00 12 to 17 years of age
Life none due
Required work hours:
Adult 8 hours
Senior 4 hours
Adult and Senior members are assessed $10.00 for each hour not worked.
Life – Spouse – Junior members none required.
Payments by Mail:
Include dues and work hour assessment (if due) and $3.50 for postage.
Send to–Bob Vogel Sr.
51 Elm Lane
Pleasant Valley NY 12569-6027
If the posted schedule does not fit your schedule; call me to meet at your convenience.
Note–We’ll be set up in the pavilion with the exception of bad weather.
Thanks Bob Vogel Sr. 845 206 6784
As voted by members at our February meeting; issues regarding ATVs use;
The membership have established the following regulation:
ATVs are allowed, but must be: registered, insured with operator and passengers must wear a helmet, no promiscuous riding allowed.
Camping and Campers Policy
Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club
- Use of our facilities by members is encouraged, however, the use of the property and facilities must be shared.
- Definition of a camper- travel trailer, motorhome, motorized vehicle that can be used as a temporary sleeping facility (truck camper or pickup truck with a camper shell).
- Any motorhome, travel trailer, motorized vehicle used for camping must have a current motor vehicle registration and state inspection for the state in which it is registered.
- Campers will be allowed to use the property during the approved camping season which will be April 1 to November 30th.
- All camping on club property must be “dry camping”. The term dry camping means there will be no physical hookups to club electric or water.
- All campers will be kept on the Klein Property at the north end of the lake in designated areas.
- The club grounds will not be used as a storage facility for camping units. Units left on the club property after the camping season dates will be towed from the property at the owners expense.
- There are no restrictions on tent camping except that they will also be restricted to tent assigned areas, which will include the west side of the lake and the north end of the lake.
- All camping areas will be kept clean, neat and in good order.
- We as the camping committee will monitor the camping areas and campers that use the camp property and act accordingly if violations are found.
Committee Chair Ron D’Aprile phone@845-564-3557
Multi License & Gun Safety Courses
May 21, 2017
Utah/Florida multi-state course:
Fee: Members -$75
May 21, 2017
Handgun Safety course:
(Orange/Ulster County residents)
Fee: Members- $50
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor
Personal Protection Inside the Home
Personal Protection Outside the Home
Range Safety Office
Orange County Handgun Safety Instructor
Security Guard Consultant
Certified Utah Firearms Instructor
Certified Multi-State Instructor
Driver Safety Instructor
NRA Membership Recruiter
P.O. BOX 506
Bronxville, NY 10708
Effective May 15, 2017 membership has voted to shut the Rifle/Pistol Range during Trap shooting. The range will be closed from 6pm to 9pm on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays while Trap is in session. Should you have any questions contact Jeff Pearl.