Your Family Fun Sportsman Club
President’s “A” Club Drawing
Bethlehelm Rod & Gun Club raffle. Limited tickets sold.
One drawing for $1,000 for 12 consecutime months.
First Drawing 03/26/2018
Rifle – Pistol Range
Per our vote at January meeting, the rifle & pistol range will be closed February 3rd, so that Staff Sgt. Robert Ruger and fellow Army Guardsman can practice shooting before they go to Afghanistan in April.
They will be using the ranges from 10 am – 2 pm.
Fish Contest – Feb 10th
February 10th Ice fishing contest 8 am til 3 pm Breakfast and lunch served $10 bucks a person Contact John or Pete
1 Keiffer lane
Kingston Ny 12401
Camping and Campers Policy
Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club
- Use of our facilities by members is encouraged, however, the use of the property and facilities must be shared.
- Definition of a camper- travel trailer, motorhome, motorized vehicle that can be used as a temporary sleeping facility (truck camper or pickup truck with a camper shell).
- Any motorhome, travel trailer, motorized vehicle used for camping must have a current motor vehicle registration and state inspection for the state in which it is registered.
- Campers will be allowed to use the property during the approved camping season which will be April 1 to November 30th.
- All camping on club property must be “dry camping”. The term dry camping means there will be no physical hookups to club electric or water.
- All campers will be kept on the Klein Property at the north end of the lake in designated areas.
- The club grounds will not be used as a storage facility for camping units. Units left on the club property after the camping season dates will be towed from the property at the owners expense.
- There are no restrictions on tent camping except that they will also be restricted to tent assigned areas, which will include the west side of the lake and the north end of the lake.
- All camping areas will be kept clean, neat and in good order.
- We as the camping committee will monitor the camping areas and campers that use the camp property and act accordingly if violations are found.
Camping Committee Chair Ron D’Aprile contact # 845-564-3557
2018 Trout Shootout
The 2018 Trout Shootout
Saturday March 31 7am -3pm
Prizes /50/50/ Breakfast and lunch
Contact John Kirk 845-853-5249
Keep in Thought & Prayers
Rio Marchione 3/4/1928 – 12/28/2017
Thomas Messineo 4/17/1943 – 2/1/2018
Attention High School Seniors
2018 Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club scholarship application is available on our website, and needs to be postmarked by May 1st for consideration.
Awarded every year the scholarship is for $1,000.00