Your Family Fun Sportsman Club
Use of Pavilion
September 16th 2017 from 12 noon to 5 PM.
Member Jim Hutlock has requested to use the pavilion.
Range and trap will be closed during these times.
Range is OPEN
The man that is running the excavator, just found out he will not be able to do the work as projected. Range is open, more details at next meeting.
As voted by members at our February meeting; issues regarding ATVs use;
The membership have established the following regulation:
ATVs are allowed, but must be: registered, insured with operator and passengers must wear a helmet, no promiscuous riding allowed.
Camping and Campers Policy
Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club
- Use of our facilities by members is encouraged, however, the use of the property and facilities must be shared.
- Definition of a camper- travel trailer, motorhome, motorized vehicle that can be used as a temporary sleeping facility (truck camper or pickup truck with a camper shell).
- Any motorhome, travel trailer, motorized vehicle used for camping must have a current motor vehicle registration and state inspection for the state in which it is registered.
- Campers will be allowed to use the property during the approved camping season which will be April 1 to November 30th.
- All camping on club property must be “dry camping”. The term dry camping means there will be no physical hookups to club electric or water.
- All campers will be kept on the Klein Property at the north end of the lake in designated areas.
- The club grounds will not be used as a storage facility for camping units. Units left on the club property after the camping season dates will be towed from the property at the owners expense.
- There are no restrictions on tent camping except that they will also be restricted to tent assigned areas, which will include the west side of the lake and the north end of the lake.
- All camping areas will be kept clean, neat and in good order.
- We as the camping committee will monitor the camping areas and campers that use the camp property and act accordingly if violations are found.
Camping Committee Chair Ron D’Aprile contact # 845-564-3557
Effective May 15, 2017 membership has voted to shut the Rifle/Pistol Range during Trap shooting. The range will be closed from 6 pm to 9 pm on Saturdays, Sundays 10 AM – 1 PM and Mondays 5 PM to 8 PM while Trap is in session. Should you have any questions contact Jeff Pearl.
The new hours for the trap range :
Sunday mornings from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Monday afternoons from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
It should be noted that the rifle/pistol range will be closed during the aforementioned times while trap is in session.
Congratulations 2017 College Scholarship
winner Kaitlyn Regulbuto. Kaitlyn, the daughter of member Mike Regulbuto, will be attending Point Park University located in
Pittsburgh PA, with a Major in Elementary Education/Special
Special Notices / Announcements