Your Family Fun Sportsman Club
President’s “A” Club Drawing
Bethlehelm Rod & Gun Club raffle. Limited tickets sold.
One drawing for $1,000 for 12 consecutime months.
First Drawing 03/26/2018
Off Site Courses
Adaptive Shooting Sport
592 Route22 – Suite 2A
Pawling, NY 12564
There will be fish stocking on April 26th – Fish coming in at 11am. Please contact Pet Crisci for more details:
Camping and Campers Policy
Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club
- Use of our facilities by members is encouraged, however, the use of the property and facilities must be shared.
- Definition of a camper- travel trailer, motorhome, motorized vehicle that can be used as a temporary sleeping facility (truck camper or pickup truck with a camper shell).
- Any motorhome, travel trailer, motorized vehicle used for camping must have a current motor vehicle registration and state inspection for the state in which it is registered.
- Campers will be allowed to use the property during the approved camping season which will be April 1 to November 30th.
- All camping on club property must be “dry camping”. The term dry camping means there will be no physical hookups to club electric or water.
- All campers will be kept on the Klein Property at the north end of the lake in designated areas.
- The club grounds will not be used as a storage facility for camping units. Units left on the club property after the camping season dates will be towed from the property at the owners expense.
- There are no restrictions on tent camping except that they will also be restricted to tent assigned areas, which will include the west side of the lake and the north end of the lake.
- All camping areas will be kept clean, neat and in good order.
- We as the camping committee will monitor the camping areas and campers that use the camp property and act accordingly if violations are found.
Camping Committee Chair Ron D’Aprile contact # 845-564-3557
April 14th Rifle/Pistol Repair
Range will be closed from 9am to 3 pm.
We will be working on the new Rifle/Pistol berm to prepare it for seeding.
Bring a rake if you have one.
Contact Jeff Pearl @ 845 5627854 for more info
A new Veterans Page has been added to our website; click here, or menu.
Need your Veteran records; click below:
Keep in Thought & Prayers
Rio Marchione 3/4/1928 – 12/28/2017
Thomas Messineo 4/17/1943 – 2/1/2018
Attention High School Seniors
2018 Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club scholarship application is available on our website, and needs to be postmarked by May 1st for consideration.
Awarded every year the scholarship is for $1,000.00
2018 Kids Fishing Derby
John & Wilma Klein Memorial
- April 29th 7:30am-10:30am
Rain or Shine
Sign-in starts at 6:30 AM
Must pre-register by April 24th
For full detail:
Chairman- Brian Hetherly- (845)-883-6877
click here for flyer
May 26,2018 from 12 to 3 PM
Newburgh Fishing Derby
for 6 to 14 year olds
Asking for club members to volunteer and assist.
Contact: Mariza Wilson: 845-569-7373.
or Club Member- John Giudice: 914-475-1294
Results of March 2019 By-Laws changes.