Your Family Fun Sportsman Club
President’s “A” Club Drawing
Bethlehelm Rod & Gun Club raffle. Tickets sold out.
One drawing for $1,000 for 12 consecutime months.
Presidents Club April number was 156. May number will be drawn at the May 21st membership meeting.
Off Site Courses
Adaptive Shooting Sport
592 Route22 – Suite 2A
Pawling, NY 12564
Camping and Campers Policy
Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club
- Use of our facilities by members is encouraged, however, the use of the property and facilities must be shared.
- Definition of a camper- travel trailer, motorhome, motorized vehicle that can be used as a temporary sleeping facility (truck camper or pickup truck with a camper shell).
- Any motorhome, travel trailer, motorized vehicle used for camping must have a current motor vehicle registration and state inspection for the state in which it is registered.
- Campers will be allowed to use the property during the approved camping season which will be April 1 to November 30th.
- All camping on club property must be “dry camping”. The term dry camping means there will be no physical hookups to club electric or water.
- All campers will be kept on the Klein Property at the north end of the lake in designated areas.
- The club grounds will not be used as a storage facility for camping units. Units left on the club property after the camping season dates will be towed from the property at the owners expense.
- There are no restrictions on tent camping except that they will also be restricted to tent assigned areas, which will include the west side of the lake and the north end of the lake.
- All camping areas will be kept clean, neat and in good order.
- We as the camping committee will monitor the camping areas and campers that use the camp property and act accordingly if violations are found.
Camping Committee Chair Ron D’Aprile contact # 845-564-3557
Rifle/Pistol Repair Completed
RANGE IS NOW OPEN
Thank you; Jeff
Contact Jeff Pearl @ 845 5627854 for more info
A new Veterans Page has been added to our website; click here, or menu.
Need your Veteran records; click below:
2018 Summer Camp Scholarship
The club has $350 available for a member’s child or family member toward summer camp costs.
Please submit a letter of request to the board for review.
Not applicable if the member has received in the past.
Attention High School Seniors
2018 Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club scholarship application is available on our website, and needs to be postmarked by May 1st for consideration.
Awarded every year the scholarship is for $1,000.00
Mike Barton now in charge of Trap @845-489-1358
Father’s Day Update:
This Sunday, Ben Jonietz has a 3-D shoot and trap will be
closed during the shoot.
Trap will be closed during the 3-D shoot (Sunday, June 17).
3-D is scheduled to be done by noon. If you would like to shoot at noon, call Mike Barton @ 845-489-1358 as soon as possible.
We can shoot for as long as you want.
Happy Father’s Day!!!
2018-2019 dues are being collected.
The need to be paid before July 1st to maintain your membership. See April newsletter for complete schedule or call Bob Vogel Sr @ 845-206-6784 for more information.
Results of March 2019 By-Laws changes.