Bethlehem Rod & Gun Club
In 1941 the Club started in the basement of the
Bethlehem Presbyterian Church on Rt 94 heading into Washingtonville NY as a 22 league; hense the name.
Our first deed in Plattefill (for 86 acres) was 1984; with our current club house built in 1985.
We currently own 7 parcels of land totaling 186 acres.
Members enjoy; hunting, fishing, trap, pistol range, archery, camping and boating.