Your Family Fun Sportsman Club
BETHLEHEM ROD AND GUN CLUB ANNUAL ELECTIONS OCTOBER 23,2017
The following have been nominated for Club Officer (one year term President — Tony Sorrentino — unopposed, Vice President —John Kirk — unopposed Treasurer — Allen Somer — unopposed Financial Sec — Bob Vogel Sr — unopposed Recording Sec — Bob Bready — unopposed
The following have been nominated for four open Director positions (two year term) Vote for four. Top four will fill the open positions.
Klaus Jonietz II
Range is OPEN – see Pheasant Shoot below
The man that is running the excavator, just found out he will not be able to do the work as projected. Range is open, more details at next meeting.
Fish Stocking Nov. 22nd
There will be another fish stocking Nov. 22nd at 9:00 am
Another chance to get those work hours in.
Contact: Pete Crisci – firstname.lastname@example.org
November 19, 2017
Utah/Florida multi-state course:
Fee: Members -$75
November 19, 2017
Handgun Safety course:
(Orange/Ulster County residents)
Fee: Members- $50
December 3, 2017
Range Safety Officer Class
Members and none members must contact me to register for this class.
For seat availability and fees.
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor
Personal Protection Inside the Home
Personal Protection Outside the Home
Range Safety Office
Orange County Handgun Safety Instructor
Security Guard Consultant
Certified Utah Firearms Instructor
Certified Multi-State Instructor
Driver Safety Instructor
NRA Membership Recruiter
P.O. BOX 506
Bronxville, NY 10708
Camping and Campers Policy
Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club
- Use of our facilities by members is encouraged, however, the use of the property and facilities must be shared.
- Definition of a camper- travel trailer, motorhome, motorized vehicle that can be used as a temporary sleeping facility (truck camper or pickup truck with a camper shell).
- Any motorhome, travel trailer, motorized vehicle used for camping must have a current motor vehicle registration and state inspection for the state in which it is registered.
- Campers will be allowed to use the property during the approved camping season which will be April 1 to November 30th.
- All camping on club property must be “dry camping”. The term dry camping means there will be no physical hookups to club electric or water.
- All campers will be kept on the Klein Property at the north end of the lake in designated areas.
- The club grounds will not be used as a storage facility for camping units. Units left on the club property after the camping season dates will be towed from the property at the owners expense.
- There are no restrictions on tent camping except that they will also be restricted to tent assigned areas, which will include the west side of the lake and the north end of the lake.
- All camping areas will be kept clean, neat and in good order.
- We as the camping committee will monitor the camping areas and campers that use the camp property and act accordingly if violations are found.
Camping Committee Chair Ron D’Aprile contact # 845-564-3557
Effective May 15, 2017 membership has voted to shut the Rifle/Pistol Range during Trap shooting. The range will be closed from 6 pm to 9 pm on Saturdays, Sundays 10 AM – 1 PM and Mondays 5 PM to 8 PM while Trap is in session. Should you have any questions contact Jeff Pearl.
The new hours for the trap range :
Sunday mornings from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Monday afternoons from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
It should be noted that the rifle/pistol range will be closed during the aforementioned times while trap is in session.
Nov. 8th Fish Stocking
On 11/8 at nine oclock there will be a stocking.
Congratulations 2017 College Scholarship
winner Kaitlyn Regulbuto. Kaitlyn, the daughter of member Mike Regulbuto, will be attending Point Park University located in
Pittsburgh PA, with a Major in Elementary Education/Special
Special Notices / Announcements